The Best Weed Strains For Better Orgasms and Sexual Pleasure
How To Choose The Best Weed Strains For Better Sexual Pleasure?
Are you interested in finding weed strains to enhance sexual pleasure? Keep reading:
Marijuana is produced from the Cannabis Hemp plant. It is hand-rolled into cigarettes, bongs, infused into tea, or baked into cookies, candies, and brownies. The consumption of marijuana is legal in various countries due to its medicinal benefits. It also gives the sensation of euphoria, elevating mood and causing intense feelings. However, it is essential to consume the right amount, so it doesn't harm your system.
Marijuana can also be used for enhancing sexual pleasure. Scientific research has proven that marijuana can get people in the mood and enhance their sexual desires. As per reports, people who consume cannabis before sex can experience more orgasms. On a related note, women who regularly use cannabis have more intense orgasms.
Determine the Correct Strain
It is essential to choose the right strain of cannabis for this practice. If this is your first time trying it, try choosing a high CBD content strain. If you want more energy, then go for Sativa. Lastly, if you're looking to enhance sexual pleasures, a hybrid strain is the right choice. Keep in mind that you might need to try out several strains before finding the perfect one for your body, mood, and sexual satisfaction.
Every cannabis plants have different effects, even in the same category. This is because of their different chemical compositions and growing and curing techniques.
- Strains and their Purposes
Three main types of cannabis heighten sexual pleasures: indica, sativa, and hybrid. Each one has distinct characteristics and functions. For example, Sativa is for feeling high, increasing your energy, and reducing stress and anxiety. Indica helps you relax and improves sleep, while hybrid reduces anxiety and stress.
- Popular Strains of Weed for Better Orgasms
1. Sour Diesel — Also known as Sour D. If you're looking for an energized experience and intense orgasms, then Sour D is the right choice. It is a sativa-hybrid plant with up to 26% of THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) content. It gives an instant energy burst, a sensation of euphoria, and has a long-lasting effect — up to 5 hours.
2. Green Crack — If you want to try something creative in bed, go for Green Crack. It will pump you up with energy and heighten the euphoria. Green Crack is best suited for couples who want to try something new and long-lasting. This sativa-dominant strain is available in mango and citrus flavors.
3. Greendaddy Purple — An indica strain containing 17% THC content with a berry and grapes flavor. Greendaddy has a distinctive aroma that heightens your sensations. You will be able to remain cool even during the high. It is adaptable for any sexual experience — wild or relaxed — that you're looking for.
4. Trainwreck — If you want to go on a nightly journey to the heavens, then Trainwreck will do the trick. Trainwreck has a low THC content, so your body will remain alert while still feeling blissful. It acts much faster than other strains and lasts up to two hours. Also, it has a pine flavor with a pleasant herbal scent.
5. Jillybean — Jillybean has a wonderful taste, the best among the other available strains. Its THC content is around 18%. Jillybean hits the body instantly and leaves you energized for several hours after consumption. It uplifts your mood, and the euphoric sensation gives you the confidence to do something exciting and creative.
6. Wedding Cake — A hybrid indica strain that helps your body calm down and boost your senses. You will feel euphoric as soon as you hit it since it has a THC content of 23%. Its flavor is a mix of sweet vanilla and herbs. This strain, also known as Pink Cookies, was designed for new couples to use on their wedding night.
7. Bubblegum Kush — If you want to relax a bit, Bubblegum Kush has your back. This is also an indica-dominant hybrid, with a THC content of around 18%. After consuming Bubblegum Kush, you will have a sensual and euphoric feeling, ideal for lovemaking. It doesn't hit you instantly, nor will you have wild orgasms, but you will feel relaxed and enjoy every sensation.
8. Tangie — Tangie is a sativa-dominant hybrid with similar characteristics to the Jillybean strain. If you want to try something new and wild, this might be what you're looking for. It has a high THC content that increases your energy, gives you a euphoric rush, and heightens your sensations in just a few minutes. Tangie helps in reducing anxiety and boosting confidence to try something exciting.
9. Girl Scout Cookies — You don't need a partner to experience great sexual pleasure with this strain. This indica-dominant strain relaxes your mind and body so you can creatively self-explore to your heart's content. The Girl Scout Cookies buds have purple-colored leaves and orange hairs with a herbal aroma.
10. Cherry Diesel — Cherry Diesel is a popular sativa hybrid strain. This combination of Turbo Diesel and Cherry OG gives you an immediate energy boost. You will be ready to have a crazy experience, enjoying orgasms for an extended period. Its high THC content will make you susceptible to doing silly, creative, and naughty stuff.
11. Do-si-dos — If you want to make your orgasms last and worth remembering, then go for Do-si-dos. This indica-dominant strain has a high THC content of about 20%. Every touch upon your body will make you shiver with pleasure. Do-si-dos has a floral peppermint aroma that gets you in the mood when the euphoria starts coursing through your body.
12. Pink Panties — This is an indica strain with a THC content of 20%. Pink Panties will help you set the right mood and make you feel incredibly relaxed. It has a berry and grapefruit flavor and will ensure a pleasurable experience.
13. Amnesia Haze — A strain famous for inducing an incredible high. Amnesia Haze boosts your energy and confidence so you can have wild and pleasurable orgasms. It puts you and your partner in the best possible mood —you may even find yourselves giggling relaxed during your session.
- Side effects of consuming cannabis
Consuming cannabis also has side effects and risks for the body, so it is crucial to use it responsibly. Here are some of its side effects:
- Dry eyes and mouth.
- Decrease in blood pressure.
- Increase in heart rate.
Since cannabis helps elevate sex drive and grants more satisfying orgasms, you should try exploring different strains with your partner together. You could also try something other than smoking marijuana, like edibles. However, note that edibles need to go through the digestive system first before they start to make any effect.
If this is your first time using cannabis before sex, try it out on your own first, so you can learn how your body will react to its effects. You will later be able to guide your partner during the process. Also, make sure not to consume too much cannabis because it can make you feel too lazy to perform anything sexual. Start with small quantities and go from there.
- Frequently Asked Questions
How much time does cannabis remain in the body?
Weed or cannabis can be detected in bodily fluids for up to 30 days after consumption. It can be detected in your hair even after several months of consumption. It will depend on the dosage and how regularly you use it.
How much time does it take for weed to be expelled?
Weed contains a chemical substance known as THC, which gets absorbed in the bloodstream and builds up in the body. It is excreted through urine and feces, but you cannot increase how fast it takes to leave the body. You can eat healthily and exercise, but the results won't be significant enough. If you're trying to detox, stop consuming weed for some time and let it run its course. Use home drug test kits to determine when you're clean.
What are the expected effects after smoking weed, and how long does it take?
Smoking weed will usually get you high within 15 to 30 minutes. The common effects after consuming weed are:
- Giggling or talkativeness.
- A sensation that time has slowed down.
- Decreased focus and sleepiness.
- Heightened senses.